Your task this week is to make up data for 12 imaginary ten-year old boys, enter that data and compose a scatterplot (with trendline), compute a least-squares line and determine the correlation coefficient. Note that ten-year old boys range in height between 42 and 62 inches. Weights are typically between 60 and 90 pounds.Required elements:Scatterplot showing WEIGHT on the vertical (y) axisEquation of Best-fit line (e.g. Weight = 40.5 + 2.5 (height)R^2 valueR (correlation) – this is just the square root of the R^2.You may use any technology you like. I suggest using either Excel or an online regression calculator like https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/14059929550941 or https://www.graphpad.com/quickcalcs/linear1/Upload your scatterplot and regression output using the picture tool, then answer the following questions:What does the correlation say about the relationship between the height and weightDescribe a real-world scenario where you might use least-squares regression to describe a relationship or make a prediction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.