You have the role of lobbyist for an energy company.Your organization has asked you to attend an energy conference in Washington D.C. There will be a number of U.S. Senators and Congressmen present and you realize that you will have an opportunity to influence energy policy. As such, you have reviewed several reputable sources and have gathered a number of key facts that support your organization’s position on both hydropower and nuclear generation.As a lobbyist for an energy company, you are pushing for less restrictive regulation. Notably, this should not be interpreted to mean that all environmental activists want increased regulation or that all energy companies push for less regulation.No less than 350 words and no more than 500 words (not including the References list). Clearly convey the following:Two regulatory requirements, one pertaining to hydropower and one pertaining to nuclear power generation, that you wish to influence.How you believe these requirements should change.The facts that support your position, including how other countries have addressed these same issues.The long term benefits associated with your suggestions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.