You are a healthcare professional who has researched the effects of environmental factors on population health. Because of your expertise in this field, you are presenting your findings at a global conference on environmental health issues. To prepare for this event, you have started to gather research and document the key issues you plan to present at the conference. PREWORK: Review the following videos about how to create an outline: •Outlines (1 min 53 s): https://www.youtube.com/watchv=sp0MWYbLUFU •Making an Outline (5 min 1 s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCujEU6xZS0 Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you: 1. Examine the four (4) principal methods of science and research used in the study of environmental health. Provide a specific example of how each method is used to increase awareness and understanding of how exposure to hazards in the environment affects the health status of the community. 2. Compare three (3) ways scientists and researchers evaluate the level of the danger environmental hazards have on population health. Using these methods, create a detailed outline of how they could be used to determine the level of risk to a community that has been exposed to an environmental hazard. Support your recommendation. 3. Analyze the various health risks found in the natural environment. Provide an example of three (3) specific dangers to the health of humans found in their everyday surroundings. Justify your response. 4. Evaluate the role of U.S. government agencies in managing the incidence of infectious disease. Determine one (1) environmental hazard that you think represents a significant challenge for these agencies in preventing a serious health risk to the population. Provide a specific example to support your analysis. 5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource. 6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements: a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length. c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: •Examine the opportunities for improvement within environmental health based organizations. •Explain the role of organizations can have on improving environmental health along the impediments presented. •Use technology and information resources to research issue in environmental health management. •Write clearly and concisely about social environmental health management using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.