You and your learning community are a group of inter-related family and friends who immigrated to America from eastern Europe one year ago (late 19th/early 20th century). You have been pooling your resources to get ahead. The women, older children, and most of the men have found work, mostly in the factories, but life is difficult. What should you do to ameliorate your conditions and improve your situation?In the initial post, put forward your best suggestion to improve your lot in life.Discuss the merits of your ideas and others by responding to the ideas others are putting forward by making three comment posts (in response to others’ initial posts).NOTE: You must provide specific and detailed historical evidence in your posts – cite as appropriate. Consider a full host of options not limited to: unions, political response, social responses, further migration, etc.1. Remember what you have learned about thesis statements and evidence in the Historical Methods Portfolio. Your post should have a thesis statement and it should have both primary and secondary source evidence in support of the thesis2. DO NOT QUOTE any primary or secondary sources. Paraphrase in your own words and then cite instead.3. You must properly cite using the Turabian/Chicago style. 4. Primary sources – You may only use primary sources posted in the Blackboard course module OR found under the primary source section of each chapter in American Yawp (always the second to last section of a chapter); you may not utilize sources linked to in the reference section of American Yawp.To cite a primary source posted in Blackboard: Author of Document, Name of Document in Lesson #.# Primary Document: 1912 Election Stump SpeechesTheodore Roosevelt, “The New Nationalism” – Discussion of platformWoodrow Wilson, “The New Freedom” – Discussion of platformStump SpeechesRoosevelt, “The Liberty of the People” – be sure to listen to the audio of the speech!!!Wilson, “On Labor”Taft, “On Popular Unrest”Debs, “The Monstrous System” of Capitalism)5. 6. To cite a primary source found in the primary sources section of Yawp: Author Document, Name of Document in American Yawp, Chapter #, Section #7. American Yawp, Chapter 19-20Initial Post Requirements and Grading Guidelines1. 250-500 words (the equivalent of 1/2 to 1 full page single spaced or 2-3 paragraphs)2. Must contain strong thesis statement3. Must utilize at least one assigned primary source and one secondary source- no outside sources allowed4. Must utilize specific and detailed historical facts/examples in support of your main thesis5. Must use Turabian/Chicago FOOTNOTEs6. Graded upon historical accuracy, clarity, weight of evidence, historical context, logic of argument, and following instructions.7. Graded upon grammar and mechanics
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.