y < 2x-1y>-x+2ory<3x -1y>-x+3By drawing the appropriate lines on the grid given.a. Draw the lines represented by the equivalent equations. Showthat the point of intersection in (b) is the geometrical solution tothe algebraic solution of (a).(8 marks)b. Show the region described by the two inequalities.(2 marks)c. Determine if the point B (-1,3) lies within the region.(2 marks)d. Sketch the absolute value equation grid paper, indicating thevertex and the gradient of the curve y=2|x-1|-3
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.