“(X_i,Y_i), i=1,2,..n is a sequence of independent identically distributed random variables. X_i and Y_j are independent when i ≠j. Define S_x = the sum from i= 1 to n of X_i S_y = the sum from i= 1 to n of Y_i Let (σ_x)^2 = Var(X_i), (σ_y)^2 = Var(Y_i),and ρ=Corr(X_i,Y_i), where Corr is the correlation coefficient.Find Corr(S_x , S_y)”Cov ( S _ X , S _ Y )V (S _ X ) ×V (S _ Y ) Corr(S_x , S_y) = ∑ ∑ Cov( X _ i,Y _ i) = i i ∑V ( X _ i, ∑V (Y _ i)i == = i ∑ ∑ (Corr ( X _ i, Y _ i) ×i V ( X _ i ) × V (Y _ i ) ) i…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.