Write: To complete the assignment, open the OUTLINE example ATTACHMENT fill it out entirely same formatting and all. Within the worksheet, you will state your thesis statement, provide an outline of your paper, and integrate the four sources (below), and FIND two more sources being a (webpage and online magazine ONLY) on the topic “The Affordable Care Act 2010”, add them into your outline to showcase how these resources support your ideas. Provide a full APA references list with a minimum of six sources. Use the outline attachment to for assistance and use the thesis attachment to provide a strong thesis.Source 1- Burkhauser, R. V., Larrimore, J., & Simon, K. (2013). Measuring the impact of valuing health insurance on levels and trends in inequality and how the Affordable Care Act of 2010 could affect them. Contemporary Economic Policy,31(4), 779-794.Source 2-Cooper, R. W., & Gardner, L. A. (2016). Extensive Changes and Major Challenges Encountered in Health Insurance Markets under the Affordable Care Act. Journal of Financial Service Professionals, 70(5).Source 3- Hester, R. D. (2017). The successful innovations of the affordable care act of 2010. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 6(1), 18Source 4- Martin, E. J. (2015). Healthcare policy legislation and administration: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. Journal of health and human services administration, 407-411.Source 5- Sparer, M. S. (2011). Federalism and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010: The founding fathers would not be surprised. Journal of health politics, policy and law,36(3), 461-468.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.