Write at least five paragraphs stating the when, why, how, and who for each answer. Not use attachments Only use the information contained in the assigned readings. Do not use Internet sources or based your answers on your own opinion. Write the question before the answer. Due date May 20 before mid-nightQuestion 1.The Island of Hispaniola was inhabited by Tainos before the arrival of Spanish conquerors and colonizers in 1492. The island remained a Spanish Colony until the seventeenth century when it was divided into two colonies. When was the island divided into two different colonies? Name each of these colonies. Why was the island divided? Who were the major actors in the division? How many treaties were signed in the seventeenth century to fix the border dividing the two colonies? Name each of these treaties. When were these treaty signed? How many nation/states emerged from these two colonies? Name these countries. When did each of these countries achieve independence?Question 2.Dominicans are know for “considering” themselves superior to Haitians. Write at least five paragraphs detailing how anti-Haitianism evolved in the DR. What role did former slave holders and the Catholic Church play in the creation of anti-Haitianism? What role did the United States play? When did anti-Haitianism become institutionalized? On the other hand, write at least two paragraphs about instances when Dominicans and Haitians have worked in unity.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.