Write about your daily routine in Arabic from morning until evening using (first, then, and, at theend…etc.) in your writing.
Write about your daily routine in Arabic from morning until evening using (first, then, and, at the end…etc.) in your writing.
Assignment 2 Intermediate Arabic Change the underlined words in the sentence once to two females and once to a plural male and do the necessary changes. Then translate each sentence into English. 3/ المهندس يعطي الإرشادات اللازمة للعمال قبل البدء بالمشروع والمشرف يراقب مجرى العمل. المحاسب يفتح البنك ويكتب الفواتير الضرورية. Change the underlined words in the sentences once to two males and once to plural females and do the necessary changes to the sentences. Then translate each sentence into English. 3/ المعلم كتب التعليمات للطلاب قبل الامتحان. فتح المحاسب البنك في الصباح. الممرض يكتب الخطاب ويشرف على مجرى العمل. Write about your daily routine in Arabic from morning until evening using (first, then, and, at the end…etc.) in your writing. / 4 You went to Morocco with your brother and your sister. Write in Arabic about your trip. Your writing should include the following points: 5/ When did you go? Weather For how long did you stay? Food Attractions Did you like the trip? If yes, why? If no, why? When did you return back?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.