Write a review of the film you chose. It can be in casual, conversational language, but not too casual. It’s still a school project. 500 words. add two images: the movie poster and one screenshot of a scene or character you especially liked. Based on the criteria we talked about in unit one- appreciating a film versus just liking it, identify what these films did well: script, acting, camera work, scenery, lighting, sound, costume. Think like a movie reviewer. Give specific examples. ON THE FILM SOME LIKE IT HOT 1959
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.