To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
To advance critical thinking and writing skills
To compile a response to the prompts provided
To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Trace the origins of World War I, and assess if the world war was inevitable in 1914?
Explain if it was possible for the United States to maintain neutrality in World War I. If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
Analyze if the United States should have entered World War I to make the world safe for democracy.
Analyze if the Treaty of Versailles was a fair and effective settlement for lasting world peace.
Explain if the United States Senate should have approved of the Treaty of Versailles.
Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.