PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTWEEK 6: AT A GLANCE
Criminal investigation is an area that is a natural fit for a social change mind-set. Because an investigation can result in extreme effects for both suspects and victims, it is important to scrutinize current practices, policies, and laws that may be discriminatory, biased, or simply ineffective.
From the work of the Innocence Project to free wrongly convicted individuals to grassroots efforts for ending the rape kit backlog, and from legislative advocacy to financial donation, the seeds of social change have been planted. However, there are many other avenues within the discipline that are ripe for social change.
This week, you reflect on how a practical change you have proposed may advance greater social change.
Evaluate the social change implications of process, policy, or legal changes in criminal evidence and investigation
PROPOSING A CHANGE IN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION PRACTICE
Last week, as part of your Assignment, you proposed a process, policy, or legal change to address a legal or ethical issue in criminal investigation. You return to that change here by discussing it with your colleagues and connecting it to a wider social change. As you engage in this Discussion, use your personal and professional experiences to enrich your responses.
Post a response to the following:
Briefly summarize the legal or ethical issue you wrote about in the Week 5 Assignment.
Explain the process, policy, or legal change you proposed in your Week 5 Assignment.
Explain how this change contributes to social change.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.