What type of dip-slip fault is shown in figure 1a?-Draw a line to indicate the position of the fault in 1a. -Label the “HW” (hanging wall) and “FW” (footwall) on either side of the fault. -Draw half-arrows to indicate relative movement of each fault block.-Did the hanging wall move up or down relative to the footwall? -What type of dip-slip fault is this?Focus on the offset of the white layer, what type of strike-slip fault is shown in figure 2a?-Draw a line to indicate the location of the fault and half-arrows to indicate relative movement.In figure 3a, the geologic map shows the strike and dip of outcropping sedimentary beds. From these measurements, describe the rock structure that is most likely beneath Earth’s surface, using terms from the following list: anticline, syncline, dome, basin, symmetrical, asymmetrical.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.