What is the minimal sample size needed for a 95% confidence interval to have a maximal margin of error of 0.1 in the following scenarios? ( enter a number. Round up the nearest whole number.)(a)a preliminary estimate for p is 0.16(b)there is no preliminary estimate for pFor a binomial experiment with r successes out of n trials, what value do we use as a point estimate for the probability of success p on a single trial? (Enter a mathematical expression.)p=What price do farmers get for their watermelon crops? In the third week of July, a random sample of 45 farming regions gave a sample mean of = $6.88 per 100 pounds of watermelon. Assume that σ is known to be $1.96 per 100 pounds.(a)Find a 90% confidence interval for the population mean price (per 100 pounds) that farmers in this region get for their watermelon crop (in dollars). What is the margin of error (in dollars)? (enter a number. Round to two decimal places.)lower limit = upper limit = margin of error =(b)Find the sample size necessary for a 90% confidence level with maximal error of estimate E = 0.35 for the mean price per 100 pounds of watermelon. (Enter a number. Round up to the nearest whole number.)(c)A farm brings 15 tons of watermelon to market. Find a 90% confidence interval for the population mean cash value of this crop (in dollars). What is the margin of error (in dollars)? Hint: 1 ton is 2000 pounds. ( enter a number. Round to two decimal places.)lower limit =upper limit = margin of error =
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.