what is a complete sentence in Spanish that has both a direct and indirect object pronoun in the past tense. For example, there is an object and a person who receives the object.next, rewrite the sentence, replacing the direct object with the appropriate direct object pronoun.rewrite the sentence again replacing only the indirect object with its appropriate pronoun.lastly, write the sentence replacing both the direct and indirect objects with their appropriate pronouns.what are three examples for a total of twelve sentences.use a different indirect object pronoun in each sentence (me, te, le, les, nos)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.