Weekly Film Discussion: You’ve Got Mail (1998)Instructions: Using the assigned film, the lecture, and at least one of the assigned readings as your supporting evidence, respond to the following:How does the film meet the conventions of the romantic comedy genre?Based on your viewing of this film, is You’ve Got Mail a good film?Finally, do you agree that the romantic comedy genre is “dead’? Why or why not? Be specific in your post and make sure you provide examples from the films for all parts of your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.