In the Congressional Research Service Report for Congress, Federal Emergency Management Policy Changes After Hurricane Katrina: A Summary of Statutory Provisions (2006), eight areas are identified for policy changes to improve FEMA’s capabilities. Area Chosen: building robust regional offices to address regional prioritieswrite a two page analysis of the change and describe how it will improve FEMA’s capabilitiesPaper format: title page, body (two pages), and reference page. Format the paper and references in APA style (6th ed.). Only looking for original, unplagiarized work, if you cannot commit to that please do not ask.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.