Week 8 Assignment – Risk Workshop and Risk Register
Note: The assignments in this course are a series of papers based on the same case, which is located in the XanEdu tab in the left-hand menu of your course. The assignments depend on one another.
Write an 8–10 page paper in which you:
1. Identify the required pre-workshop activities.
2. Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on the Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment/Two-Day Risk Workshop. Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case.
3. Determine the top five threats in a risk register. Include information from the case for each threat.
. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified.
· Document the top three opportunities in a risk register. Include information from the case for each opportunity.
. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified.
· Use at least three quality resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.