Research begins in the library. The first stage of any experiment is to conduct an extensive literature review into the topic to be studied. This is generally completed by searching popular scientific databases to locate and review other studies completed on similar topics. The purpose of an extensive literature review is to become more familiar with the current findings available, influence the methodology that you will use to complete your experiment, and educate yourself further on the topic at hand. Additionally, the literature review is then utilized to produce the introduction to your study, which serves the purpose of educating the reader as to the current knowledge within the field of study.Begin this assignment by reading the “Introduction to Scientific Writing, A Strategy for Writing the Paper” and “How Do I Write the…Introduction” as listed in your required readings. Then, read the scientific journal article from Selhorst and Lal (2011) paying particular attention to how the introduction is written. Now assume that you want to study the effects of farming on water quality. As explained, the first step is to conduct a literature review on the topic. In order to complete this assignment you are to use ProQuest, located within the Ashford University Library, to locate at least seven scholarly sources on the topic of farming and water quality. You are to list the sources and then provide a two- to three-sentence summary of each source and explain how each will help your understanding of the topic.Secondly, you are to write a two- to three-page introduction section for your proposed research on the effects of farming on water quality that uses all of the sources from your literature review. You should use the knowledge learned through this week’s readings to formulate an accurate and concise picture of the current knowledge surrounding the effects of farming on water quality. Reading through the introduction sections of your seven sources and the paper by Selhorst and Lal (2011) should provide you with numerous strong examples of how an introduction should be written. Your paper must be formatted according to APA (6th ed.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.