We have a chocolate chip cookie factory and our claim to fame is our promise that each of our cookies has, on average, 27 chocolate chips is it. That is our marketing and sales success story. However, we need to keep this promise going or else??? some smart alec consumer may catch us with fewer than 27 chips in a cookie and start giving negative feedback and we might lose us our esteemed position in the market. Let’s perform a hypothesis test to make sure of our factory goals. So we shall start by asking,”what if the cookies contains less than the stated mean of 27 chips?” This would be our alternate hypothesis. Then the null hypothesis would be ” the cookies contain 27 or more chips”.Let’s take an appropriate number of samples of cookies off the line to start our procedure.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.