*******Present your timeline in a media that best displays the information you researched. This can be in Microsoft Word, or Microsoft PowerPoint. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. *******Assignment 2: Demographic TransitionsDemographic transition is the process in which a nation transitions from being a less industrialized society, with high birth and death rates, to an industrialized nation, with lower birth and death rates. Many countries have already been through this transition including the United States, England, and Canada.The demographic transition to an industrialized society is detrimental for the environment because industrialized societies tend to use up nonrenewable resources and give off pollution. Industrialized nations have the largest ecological and carbon footprint relative to developing or nonindustrialized countries. Fortunately, there are some benefits to the process of demographic transition, including lower birth and death rates. Essentially, people in industrialized countries have fewer children and this in turn helps control the overall population size.Demographic transition involves the following five stages:It should be noted that stage 5 is controversial, and it is sometimes not considered to be a stage. This is partially because so few countries are at this stage.The following graph depicts the various stages of demographic transition:Using the stages listed above, create a demographic and environmental timeline for one industrialized country, excluding the United States. The following are a few suggested industrialized nations:CanadaEnglandGermanyRussiaItalyYou can download the Demographic and Environmental Timeline—United States of America to review an example of such a timeline.Include the following points in your timeline in order to examine the advantages and drawbacks of demographic transition in your selected country:Major historical changes that caused the shift from one stage to another (if available).Changing population size through time (increasing or decreasing).Increase or decrease of birth and death rates through time—particularly when considering the process of industrialization.Environmental impact of this transition.Dates (if available), series of events, and scholarly references for these items.Support your timeline with appropriate examples and a minimum of three credible resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.