W. E. B. Du Bois in 1904. This photograph is from artstor.org.1) To begin, read The Souls of Black Folk by W. E. B. Du Bois. This book is read in African American history courses across the nation. It is as relevant today as when he wrote the essays.2.) Choose one of the following lectures to watch:Professor Chester Fontenot on the “Life and Legacy of Booker T. Washington.” He posits that Washington is the greatest African American leader of all time. Note that there is at least one serious historical error. Martin Luther King, Jr. is not the first person to declare that war is wrong. I am a contemporary historian and I know that at the end of the nineteenth century a Persian religious leader discussed that in depth. Professor Maurice Jackson on the philosophy of W. E. B. Du Bois. If you are unable to access C-SPAN to view either of the videos here are some other options: Scan the QR code above to download directly to your smartphone or tablet! or click here to watch: Life and Legacy of Booker T. WashingtonScan the QR code above to download directly to your smartphone or tablet or click here to watch:Philosophy of W.E.B. Du Bois part 13.) Complete and integrate into your debate analysis what you learn from the interactive exercise, Washington or Du Bois?4.) You will be assigned what your position is. Post an argument of at least 300 words. You must counter the arguments of at least 2 other students with responses of at least 100 words. You are encouraged to respond even more. Your two best responses will be graded. Do not forget that you must demonstrate in your arguments that you have learned from all the required work. It is important that you properly cite (according to the citation style of your major) so your opponents will know from where you took your information.WEBDuBois-Souls_of_Black_Folk-1903.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.