VED_TSK2_A3/Agile Team Charter Template.docx
Agile Team Charter Template
To complete this template, replace the bracketed text with the relevant information.
[Insert Project Title]
(value to attain)
(result to accomplish)
(team members and roles)
Start date: [Insert date.]
Expected completion date: [Insert date.]
Final deliverable: [Insert deliverable.]
Key project objectives: [Insert objectives.]
Key Project Risks
Rules of Behavior
(values and principles)
(scrum events and rules)
VED_TSK2_A3/Initial Client Meeting Animation Text-Only Version (1).docx
Initial Client Meeting Animation Text-Only Version
Meet the agile team! Click on each member of the team to learn about their role. After reading all of the information, click “Next” to continue.
Product Owner: Meet Christy, the Product Owner for this project. The Product Owner’s primary responsibilities are to:
Provide direction to the team on what will be built
Prioritize the work to be done
Maximize the value of the product and the work of the development team
Client: Meet Amanda, our client and the President of SNHU Travel. SNHU Travel is a leading travel agency. Amanda is seeking to expand the client base with new tools for their customers.
Scrum Master: Meet Ron, the Scrum Master. As Scrum Master, Ron is responsible for:
Ensuring effective Product Backlog management
Helping the development team to create high-value products
Removing challenges slowing the development team’s progress
Facilitating Scrum events
Tester: Meet Brian, the tester. The tester is responsible for:
Defining acceptance criteria and acceptance tests
Clarifying any ambiguity found in the code and user stories
Executing tests and analyzing results
Collaborating with the team to resolve issues and defects
Developer: Meet Nicky, the developer. The developer is responsible for:
Designing and developing code according to solid software engineering practices
Participating in peer reviews
Collaborating with the team to produce just enough design so that we have room to iterate
In this module, Amanda (client) meets with Christy (Product Owner) and Ron (Scrum Master). Amanda is interested in developing a way to expand the SNHU Travel customer base by getting into trendy, niche vacation packages.
Christy and Amanda are talking. Christy, the Product Owner, speaks. “Welcome, Amanda! We’re very excited about working with you! Can you tell me a bit about what you are hoping to achieve?”
Amanda, the client, replies, “SNHU Travel has been one of the top travel agencies in New Hampshire for the last 10 years. We’ve sta
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.