Use your textbook, the Internet, newspaper websites (such as USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, or The Washington Post) and the Strayer Library to research an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal. Note: The Assignment Template for Descriptive Statistics [DOCX] is provided to help you to organize your thoughts and ideas.The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter and use one of the following categories of descriptive statistics:Measures of frequency: counting rules, percent, frequency, frequency distributions.Measures of central tendency: mean, median, mode.Measures of dispersion or variation: range, variance, standard deviation.Measures of position: percentile, quartiles.InstructionsWrite a 2–3 page paper in which you:Write a summary of the article.Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.Analyze the reasons why the author chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:Review an article that uses descriptive statistics and includes personal connections applicable to current and future career goals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.