Use the same leaders chosen in Week 3 or as a group select a different recognized public safety, military, or public sector leader that will be utilized for this week’s written submission. Take into account the availability of open source information, and research material when selecting your leader.1. What specific habits, qualities, belief and values does this leader display, give an example?2. What leadership skills (vision, strategy and tactics, organizational mgt., change agent, etc.) does this leader display?3. Conduct in-depth research on your leader to identify the sources and influences on their development as a leader. These influences can come from leaders they worked under, education institutions, academies, family members, co-workers, childhood experiences, coaches, organizations, corporations, etc. Try to pin point the sources that developed this leader. Be specific about and describe what philosophy, skill, quality, belief or value, etc, came from what source of influence.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.