On March 30, 2011, the White House released Presidential Policy Directive/PPD-8 to further enhance national preparedness for the United States. Subsequent updates have been added to the directive to further enhance national preparedness. This policy is organized around the following six elements: 1. National Preparedness Goal 2. National Preparedness System 3. National Preparedness Report 4. National Preparedness Frameworks 5. Federal Interagency Operational Plans 6. Build and Sustain Preparedness Assignment directions: Write a five page paper, title page, and reference page (seven pages total), that analyzes each of the six elements of Presidential Policy Directive/PPD-8. In the conclusion, include your opinion as to whether the federal government is prepared to effectively respond to the next major disaster. Paper format: The final paper will be formatted as follows: title page (one page), introduction, main Body (1000 words minimum), subheading for each policy element, conclusion, and reference page (one page). Format all in-text citations and references in APA style (6th ed.). A minimum of three references are required. The textbook can used for one reference. Only looking for original, unplagiarized work, if you cannot commit to that please do not ask.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.