I’m having a hard time with this question, any help would be appreciated.Attachment 1Attachment 2Attachment 3Trials in an experiment with a polygraph include 98 results that include 23 cases of wrong results and 75 cases of correct results. Use a 0.05 significance level to testthe claim that such polygraph results are correct less than 80% of the time. Identify the null hypothesis, alternative hypothesis, test statistic, P-value, conclusion aboutthe null hypothesis, and final conclusion that addresses the original claim. Use the P-value method. Use the normal distribution as an approximation of the binomialdistribution.Let p be the population proportion of correct polygraph results. Identify the null and alternative hypotheses. Choose the correct answer below.O A. Ho: P = 0.80O B. Ho: P= 0.80H,: p #0.80H,: p < 0.80O C. Ho: p= 0.20O D. Ho: p = 0.20H,: p < 0.20H,: p > 0.20O E. Ho: P= 0.80OF. Ho: p = 0.20H,: p > 0.80H,: p #0.20The test statistic is z = . (Round to two decimal places as needed.)The P-value is . (Round to four decimal places as needed.)Identify the conclusion about the null hypothesis and the final conclusion that addresses the original claim.Ho. Theresufficient evidence to support the claim that the polygraph results are correct less than 80% of the time.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.