Topic: 95% prediction interval estimatesSubject: BUSN660 Advanced AnalyticsHello, I am looking for step by step directions in excel so I can understand how the answer was reached. I ran both descriptive statistics and the regression statistics data features in excel but was not sure what went where in the formula. The answer for the white package is: 5.62, 8.38 The answer for the blue package is: 5.15, 7.84—–Question:The 95% prediction interval estimate for the new white package and blue packageScenario:A package goods supplier designed a new package (“white”) that it thought was more appealing than its old package (“blue”). It conducted a 10-week trial of the two packages in selected “matched” stores with the results shown below (sales in thousands of dollars).Provided data:Week: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10Blue package: 8.4 4.9 3.3 6.9 9.3 8.7 5.3 3.4 6.9 7.9White package: 9.2 5.3 3.1 7.6 9.2 9.2 5.7 4.4 7.8 8.5
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.