1.Calculate a forecast using a simple three-month moving average.
2. Calculate a forecast using a three-period weighted moving average. Use weights of 0.60, 0.30, and 0.10 for the most recent period, the second most recent period, and the third most recent period, respectively.
3. Calculate a forecast using the exponential smoothing method. Assume the forecast for period 1 is 9,500. Use alpha = 0.40.
Once you have calculated the forecasts based on the above data, determine the error terms by comparing them to the actual sales for 2012 given below:
4. Based on the three methods used to calculate a forecast for TFY, which method produced the best forecast? Why? What measures of forecast error did you use? How could you improve upon this forecast
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.