this is math home i need help, this is due today i need the answers for this in 1 hour only thankyou_______1. It is represented by a period or dot. It is also named using a capital letter.A. Point B. Line C. Plane D. Angle________2. It is represented by a shape that looks like a wall or a slanted rectangle.A. Line B. Plane C. Angle D. Point________3. It is represented by a straight line with two arrowheads.A. Angle B. Point C. Line D. Plane________4. It is named after its endpoint and its direction.A. Ray B. Angle C. Line segment D. Line________5. A figure form by two rays called its sides, intersecting at the endpoints called the vertex.A. Line segment B. Ray C. Angle D. Point________6. It is a subset of a line containing all the points from one-point P to another distinct point Q.A. Ray B. Line Segment C. Plane D. Angle________7. These are the points that are not on the same line.A. Collinear points B. Non-Collinear points C. Coplanar points D. Non-coplanar points________8. These are the points that are on the same plane.A. Non-collinear points B. Collinear points C. Non-coplanar points D. Coplanar points________9. Two lines in the same plane that will never intersect.A. Intersecting lines B. Parallel lines C. Perpendicular lines D. Skew lines________10. Two lines that do not intersect and are not parallel.A. Skew lines B. Perpendicular lines C. Intersecting lines D. Parallel linesII. A. Using a protractor, measure the following angles in degrees. (2 pts. each)1. 2.3. 4.C. Find the number that can supplement the following.1. 56°2. 123°3. 109°4. 98°5. 112°B. Find the number that can complement the following.1. 35° 2. 72°3. 64°4. 67°5. 81° C. In figure C∥D , name the following:1. Four pairs of corresponding angles (2 pts)2. Two pairs of alternate exterior angles (2 pts)3. Two pairs of alternative interior angles (2 pts)4. Two pairs of interior angles on the same side of the transversal (2 pts)5. Two pairs of exterior angles on the same side of the transversal (2 pts)II. Give the meaning, draw, and give one example on each postulate/theorem mentioned below.1. Corresponding Angles Postulate (4 pts.)2. Alternate Interior Angles Theorem (4 pts.)3. Same-side Exterior Angles Theorem (4 pts.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.