THIS IS A LATIN QUESTION, PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU KNOW LATINHello! This is one is a long one but I am ready to pay more for it as it really, really helps me out.A. So the first part is that I have these three sentences and have to find the two that have subjuncitve verbs in them, and say which cause is in them. Ex: result, puropse, etc..1. Aeneas, commotus, inquit,”Iuppiter mē iussit Italiam petere ut novam Troiam petam.”2. Troiani Italiam petiverunt ut novam terram invenerint.3. Dido Aenean tantum amavit ut sine eo Carthaginem regere noluerit.B. The next part is to find the two sentences with a passive or deponent verb in them and then translate ONLY those rwo sentences and say whether the verb was a passive or a deponents verb.1. Tamen, Iuppiter, rex deōrum, de caelō spectavit et, iratus, quod Aeneas fati oblitus est.2. Mercuriō missō, Aeneas dē fatō admonitus est.3. Sed Dido omnia cognovit et Aeneam arcessit et inquit, “tune paravistī discedere clam?4. Aeneas, commotus, inquit,”Iuppiter mē iussit Italiam petere ut novam Troiam petam.” 5. Aeneas, sciens necesse fuisse imperia deōrum perficere, Didonem reliquit et ad comitēs redivit.6. Naves parabantur et Troiani vela dederunt.7. Aeneas amabatur a Didone et oculi erant pleni lacrimarum.C. I need a PASSIVE voice synopsis of this verb:Moneo, monēre, monui, monitus- to warnPresent:Imperfect:Future:Perfect:Pluperfect:Future Perfect:I would really appreciate if you could be able to do this, I do need it complete by 5PM EST this Friday the 18thThanks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.