The yield rate on a one year zero-coupon bond is currently 7% and the yield rate on a 2-year zero coupon bond is currently 8%. The Treasury plans to issue a two year bond with a 9% annual coupon, maturing at $100 par value. Determine the yield to maturity of the two year coupon bond. SolutionP= price of the coupon bondP= [9/ (1.07) ˆ1] + [109/ (1.08) ˆ2]P= $101.86From interest value factor tables YTM= 7.958%From 9 PA (YTM, 2) + 100 PF (YTM, 2) = 101.86, where PA =…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.