The topic ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF OIL SANDS DEVELOPMENT IN ALBERTA the issue should be discussed from a provincial, city or local community perspective. (I am looking for brevity and depth rather than a high-level overview). Given that human-environment interactions can have many possible dimensions, e.g., environmental, social, economic, political and ethical, you have to set the context by highlighting those aspects as applicable. In addition, while making recommendations on how to tackle the issue, please limit the number of recommendations to 3 or less (you may make only 1 or 2 recommendations if you like).STRUCTURE 1. The issue: what is at stake? 2. Underlying causes: What is/are causing this issue? Provide a brief historical overview if relevant. 3. Impacts / implications: Why is this an important issue or concern (why should we care)? (Consider all key dimensions of sustainability) 4. Actions: What is being done to address the issue? (By government, businesses, NGOs, community groups or even individuals in the community) 5. Challenges: What are the key challenges to addressing this issue (why is it difficult to solve)? 6. Recommendations: What can/should be done? What are your top recommendations (no more than three; provide justifications)? FORMAT The essay will have a length of no more than 1600 words excluding references. Use 12 point Times Roman font throughout with a line spacing of 1.15. Use a consistent style for layout and citations. Submit the document in MS Word format (do not send a document in PDF or any other format). Provide “in-text” citations; this means mentioning the source whenever you use facts and figures from a published source next to where you quote the information in the document. Also list all quoted sources at the end of the document in the “Reference” section. Do not mention any source not used in your paper (I want you to add a reference, not a bibliography). IMPORTANT Please do not copy and paste sections from existing articles or reports. I expect you to do a thorough research, think about the issue critically, and then write up the report in your own words. DEADLINE
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.