The relationship between handedness and motor competence in preschool children was investigated. For this purpose, two independent random samples of 41 left-handed and 41 right-handed preschoolers were administered several tests of motor skills. These tests yielded the means and standard deviations of motor skill scores in the table below. It is assumed that the standard deviations for the the population of left-handed scores as well as those for the right-handed are equal.)right-handed-98.119.2a. Set up the null and alternative hypotheses to test whether there is a difference in motor skill scores. b. Compute the test statistic (= observed value) for this test. c. Identify the the rejection region, using α = .05. d. Draw your conclusion.e. State your conclusion in the context of the problem. Hypothesist Test for Differences in Two Means(assumes equal population variances)DataHypothesized DifferenceLevel of SignificancePopulation 1 SampleSample SizeSample MeanSample Standard…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.