The purpose of your research paper is to research and propose solutions to a real American politics problem. In this research paper, you can build on the information and perspectives you learned or developed in one or more of your courses. The main arguments should be suggested in your thesis statement. Write about one problem or issue in American politics by following these steps: 3, Suggest a solution to the problem or an approach to deal with it. 1. Identify a problem or an issue (Define it). 2. Analyze the issue (and give some historical background to it if applicable). Here are some ideas or example about such paper: Assuming you believe that there is a problem in the Electoral College in choosing the president. You title could be, “Reforming the Presidential Elections System.” Your solution will be to get rid of the Electoral College and use the popular vote instead, or change the Electoral College by making the vote in states according to percentage of people voting for candidates instead of winner-take-all that is practiced most states including California. . In your actual paper you will write about the current system and provide some historical background about it. Then you will propose a solution and inform uson what is it and why it should be implemented? And what are the best ways to implement it? You could pick many issues that most are identified in your textbook and write your solution (s) about them. Some topics could be:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.