The price of shares of Bank of Florida at the end of trading each day for the last year followed the normal distribution. Assume there were 240 trading days in the year. The mean price was $ 42.00 per share and the standard deviation was $ 2.25 per share. a. What percent of the days was the price over $ 45.00? How many days would you estimate? b. What percent of the days was the price between $ 38.00 and $ 40.00? c. What was the stock’s price on the highest 15 percent of days?*****1. You need to show me details (what table did you use? Where in the table did you find your data? or What excel function did you use?)2. Use normal curve do illustrate c.3. You can do it either on paper with a calculator or in Excel. I would encourage you do both.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.