The owner of a lawn care company is concerned about the amount of time one of her employees, Michael, needs in order to complete lawn fertilization service. The reason for her concern is that slow service times result in selling service packages to fewer customers, and therefore lower profits. The target time to fertilize a standard size lawn (1000 m2) is 5 minutes. The owner selects a random sample of 10 fertilization services provided by Michael and records the time it takes for him to complete each service. The times, in minutes, are as follows: 7 10 4 5 6 7 5 3 7 2. Is there sufficient evidence to suggest that, on average, Michael exceeds the target service time? Use the p-value method toconduct an appropriate hypothesis test at the 10% level of significance. What must you assume is true in order for your conclusion to be valid?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.