The on-line access computer service industry is growing at an extraordinary rate. Current estimates suggest that 73% of the home-based computers have access to on-line services. Suppose that 10 people with home-based computers were randomly and independently sampled. Based on the Binomial probability distribution, determine the probability that 4 of those sampled currently have access to on-line servicesBest solution…probability p = 0.73 that a randomly chosen person has access.the experiment is executed n = 10 times.in k = 4 cases, the person has access. the probability for this scenario is…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.