The Moon Illusion refers, roughly speaking, to the common experience that the moon appears larger (and closer to us) when it is near the horizon than when it is at its zenith. Wishing to investigate the causes of the illusion (which are still debated), we have designed an experiment in which participants must adjust the diameter of a variable circular light placed at eye level to match the diameter of a fixed circular light placed well above eye level. (See, for example, Kaufman, L. & Rock, I.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.