The graph shows how many bottles a machine caps in a certain number of seconds.Part AWhat is the constant of proportionality, and what does it mean in this situation?Use the drop-down menus to show and explain your answer.The constant of proportionality is Choose… 15 30 20 ; the machine caps Choose… 30 20 15 bottles in Choose… 15 seconds 1 minute 1 second .Volume 90%Part BWhich of the following is an ordered pair on the graph? What does it represent in this situation? Volume 90%(45, 90); the machine caps 45 bottles in 90 seconds. Volume 90%(45, 900); the machine caps 45 bottles in 900 seconds. Volume 90%(45, 900); the machine caps 900 bottles in 45 seconds. Volume 90%(900, 45); the machine caps 900 bottles in 45 seconds.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.