The following table show the results from a famous social experiment in the U.S. on recidivism for criminals who were convicted and later released from prison (Rossi, Berk, and Lenihan, AJS Vol 88 No 2, September 1982). Recidivism reflects whether or not they were rearrested after being released. The treatment is the study was whether or not the subject received a stipend after they were released from prison (the control group did not get the stipend). A confounding factor was whether the subject found work after being released. The table below shows the relationship between the treatment and finding work.The chi-square test statistic for this table is 15.666. Using an alpha of .05, what conclusion would you make?Did the Subject WorkTreatmentNOYes ROW TotalControl163223386Stipend304245549Column Total467468935
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.