I do not know why I cannot get the answer to this. I attached an image i keep getting 4.9 but its saying that it is wrong. please explain The following is a set of hypotheses, some information from one or more samples, and a standard error from arandomization distribution. TestH0 :p = 0.28 vsHa : p < 0.28when the sample hasn = 1000 ,and f; = 0.231withSE = 0.01 Find the value of the standardized z—test statistic. Round your answer to two decimal places. z:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.