The following 3 questions (Q10 to Q12) are based on the following information:John has the phone numbers of many young ladies. Some of these young ladies areblonde and others are brunettes. In addition, John knows that some are single while others haveboyfriends. The exact breakdown is as follows:Blonde BrunetteSingle 15 18Taken 10 12Find the following probabilities:Q10: What is the probability of selecting someone who is taken, given that they are blonde?Q11: What is the probability of selecting a single brunette?Q12: What is the probability of selecting someone who is brunette, given that they are taken?Q13: A coin is tossed four times. Which of the following sequences of heads (H) and tails(T) ismore likely?A. HTHTB. HHHTC. THHHD. TTTTE. all are equally likelyF. none of the aboveQ14: If an event can occur twice out of every 10 times, it has the probability value ofA. 0.10B. 0.20C. 0.50D. none of the above three answers are correctQ15: Probabilities are expressed with what values?A. negative infinity to positive infinityB. 0.00 to positive infinityC. 0.00 to +1.00D. -1.00 to +1.00
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.