1. The First Continental Congress made it possible for colonists in different colonies to respond to the British government with a strong and unified voice for the first time. Which factors helped or hindered colonial leaders in their attempts to bring together colonial British Americans?2. Discuss the two tasks facing the Second Continental Congress when the delegates met on May 10, 1775. What initial steps did they take to carry out their goals?3.What were the differences between the Federalists and the Republicans in 1800? 1. The Imperial Crisis that existed between the 1760s and 1770s was a factor that greatlycontributed to the extensive drive to the unity of the colonies. The British government hadinitiated an…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.