The file Hawaiipercapita.xls contains information about the annual per capita income for Hawaii’s four county governments. This information, collected by the Hawaii Department of Business Economic Development and Tourism, is used to allocate state funds for many social services.a. Use Kstat or Excel to calculate the sample mean and standard deviation for each county. ( I have already done this and attached it below )b. Set up hypothesis tests to determine if a statistically significant difference exists between each pair of counties. You will need to set up six separate tests.c. Find the test statistic for each of the six tests.d. Use the test statistics from part C to compute p-valus for each of the six tests.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.