The EPA requires that drinking water not exceed 15 parts per billion. A scientist collects water samples from 24 randomly sampled households. The sample mean was 15.15 parts per billion and the sample standard deviation was 0.4 parts per billion. The level of significance was determined to be 0.05. A t-test resulted in a p value of 0.04.What can be concluded from this study?a.Reject the null hypothesisb.Accept the null hypothesis.c.Nothing can be concluded about the study without knowing what the alternative hypothesis was.d.Reject the alternative hypothesis.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.