The chief chemist for a major oil/gasoline production company claims that the regular unleaded gasoline produced by the company contains on average 4 ounces of a certain ingredient. The chemist further states that the distribution of this ingredient per gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is normal and has a standard deviation of 1.2 ounces. What is the probability of finding an average less than 3.85 ounces of this ingredient from randomly inspected 64 gallons of regular unleaded gasoline?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.