Survey a minimum of twenty-five (25) respondents on their thoughts about criminal courts and the criminal justice system in America. The survey must contain at least fifteen (15) questions, the first of which must be “Do you have faith in America’s criminal justice system?” Craft additional questions to learn about your respondents’ opinions and beliefs about courts and the criminal justice system. You may use face-to-face, email, telephone or even Internet-based polling (examples include Facebook or Survey Monkey polling). Before you begin surveying respondents, write a short (one page) narrative explaining why the questions were selected and what the anticipated responses were. Separate from and in addition to the minimum of fifteen (15) survey questions, track demographic information(examples of demographics might include age, gender, income, education, marital status, and race, as well as geographic area of birth, residence or employment). A minimum of two demographic questions must be included in the survey. Use both graphs and tables to show all responses capable of being shown on tables and graphs, including graphs and tables of the demographic data. All “closed-ended” questions (yes/no, agree/disagree, or similar questions with limited responses) should be presented in both tables and graphs. Most “open-ended” questions (for example, a follow up question of “why did you answer the preceding question the way you did?”) are generally not suitable for inclusion in tables and graphs. Conclude the survey narrative with a comparison of expected and actual responses, including a short explanation of this aspect of the assignment. The completed version of the assignment should be in one (1) Microsoft Word formatted file and include a list of the questions asked in the survey (please do not include the “raw” data, the response sheets of the survey respondents, include only a list of the questions), the three-part narrative (why the questions were asked, anticipated responses and actual responses with analysis) and the tables and graphs. Note that it may be easiest to compile the tables and graphs in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, then copy the tables and graphs into the one (1) Microsoft Word document or in a PDF format).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.