To solve the part c, could anyone tell me how to find the Cov(X,Y)??since we need to use Corr(X,Y)=COV(X,Y)/sd(X)sd(Y) to find the correlation.4. Suppose you wanted to know if men are more likely to get trafﬁc tickets than women. Your teamsurveys a large sample of drivers. Let X represent a persons gender (0 for female, 1 for male), andY represent the number of trafﬁc tickets obtained in the last year. The joint probability function is: y 10 0.09 0.211 0.20 0.42 0.01 0.09 ‘7’ "’“’!“’1..ua._.|m~ “WI-“‘- (c)  Find the correlation coeﬂicient between gender and number of car tickets. What does thisvalue tell us about the relationship between the variables?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.