Suppose that we wish to assess whether more than 60 percent of all U.S. households in a particular income class bought life insurance last year. That is, we wish to assess whether p, the proportion of all U.S. households in the income class that bought life insurance last year, exceeds .60. Assume that an insurance survey is based on 1,000 randomly selected U.S. households in the income class and that 640 of these households bought life insurance last year.a) Assuming that p equals .60 and the sample size is 1,000, what is the probability of observing a sample proportion that is at least .64?b) Based on your answer in part a, do you think more than 60 percent of all U.S. households in the income class bought life insurance last year? Explain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.